- My DVR froze after a period of time. I cannot use any control on the DVR.
- If the DVR controls are no longer operating but the recording light is flashing. The best action to take is to turn the DVR power off, wait for 5 seconds, then turn the power back on. The DVR will resume operation. If the problem persist, please contact our technical support for further assistance.
- I cannot view my DVR from the outside. What should I do?
- Make sure you can view your DVR from your internal network.
- Verify that your Public IP address can be "PING" from an External Network.
- Log on to the Admin Console of your Router/Access point provided by your Internet Service Provider.
- Navigate to Advance Network Setup and find "Port Forwarding" or "Pinhole".
- Create a Port Forward rule that pertains to the HTTP port specified in your DVR.
- Make sure the IP address of the Port Forwarding rule is the IP address of the DVR.
- Save the Rule and restart the router/access point.
- Log back onto the Router/Access point and make sure the Port Forward Rule applied. If not, repeat step 4 thru 7.
- Access the DVR from an External Network by using either Internet Explorer or the Client Software accompanied by the DVR.
- Error message, "Connection Fail!(2), Reason: (-3)no stream timeout"
- Power Down your DVR by switching the On/Off switch at the back of the DVR to OFF position
- Unplug the Power Cable of the DVR.
- Wait for 3 seconds then reinsert the Power Cable back into the DVR.
- Switch the On/Off switch to ON position.
- I suddenly cannot access my DVR from the outside.
You may have an IP address conflict. Your internal IP address of your DVR might be in conflict with another machine on the same LAN. Please adjust the range of your DHCP server of your router to exclude the IP address of your DVR. Restart your Router, then restart your DVR and any machine on your LAN.
- I have a LTD7708. I can log on to the DVR on Internet Explorer but no Camera View.
- On LTD7704 and LTD7708, all Live Views must be operated on a SINGLE monitor. Dual monitors will not work because of the resolution of dual screen. Disable one monitor or clone the monitor to perform Live Views.
- IP Camera Software
- Laview4000/8000/1600/3200 PC-Based Digitial Video Surveillance System
HB T1800 H.264 Hardware Card Standard Version Pro Version 2.9.1125Server-side Software (Local)Client-side Software (Remote)H.264 PlayerDownload H.264 Player to view backuped clips Manual Capture Card Windows Driver (Windows XP) HB Registration file
- Fix stuck on logo page
- How to downgrade Internet Explorer 9 back to Internet Explorer 8.